Senior Data Analyst
QuickNode is a cloud-based infrastructure company that powers the blockchain ecosystem.
Our mission is to be the indispensable utility that empowers companies and innovators globally to build next-generation, Web3 enabled businesses & applications using blockchain technology. QuickNode is backed by some of the world’s best investors including Tiger Global, Y Combinator, SoftBank, and the Seven Seven Six Fund. The QuickNode team has over 90 people maintaining high performance global data infrastructure for amazing customers serving billions of requests daily.
We are a global remote first company HQ’d in Miami, Florida.
As the first data analyst at QuickNode, you will deliver user-friendly and self-service solutions to report insights across the entire organization and functional leaders. We believe data is core to building the #1 blockchain infrastructure platform, and this hire will lead QuickNode into a new data-driven decision-making culture. This role is responsible for working directly with our Senior Data Analytics Engineer to map a new data model for QuickNode, identify ways to provide insightful access to all teams on the new, digestable data and be the strategic data partner for the executive team. The ideal candidate will have an advanced technical, analytical, and operational background.
This role works closely with the entire executive team at QuickNode to build and integrate a data system infrastructure, synthesize insights and partner on data driven decision making. You will shape measurement strategies and implement a comprehensive reporting system. In this role, you will partner with designated teams in building and managing data pipelines, developing reports and spearheading process automation.
What You’ll Do
- Design, build, and launch data pipelines to build the next generation of data tools that generate business insights
- Pull, organize and analyze relevant data from multiple sources, using tools such as Tableau or Looker and SQL
- Design, architect, and develop data solutions that help product and business teams make data-driven decisions
- Influence data strategies and overall roadmap for building efficient data solutions and scalable data model plans
- Interface closely with data infrastructure, product, and engineering teams to build and extend cross platform ETL and reports generation framework
- Build dashboards and data infrastructure towards a coherent tech and data ecosystem
- Deliver analytical, survey or research results to technical and non-technical audiences
- Document data requirements with partners by collaborating with relevant data analytics team members on iterations and changes to core solutions
What You’ll Bring
- 5+ years of experience in a strategic analytics development role
- 5+ years managing and analyzing structured and unstructured data using SQL in addition to Tableau or Looker
- Advanced understanding of data visualization principles
- Experience navigating a fast-paced, dynamic working environment
- Experience communicating technical results to technical and non-technical audiences across all levels of an organization
- Experience handling sensitive data, and exercising judgment and discretion
- Experience with measurement strategies, analytics, change management, design-thinking, program and project management
We at Quicknode are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.