We’re hiring our first Data Analytics Engineer to build out our new Data and Analytics team. As the inaugural Analytics Engineer, you will have experience creating robust data reporting systems that deliver meaningful insights across the organization, while leveraging Cloud tools and modern ETL/ELT techniques. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in developing data models to support the deployment and evolution of data warehouses based on standard methodologies. You will need to be proficient in writing highly efficient transformations using SQL, and comfortable with standard version control and code promotion practices using git and experience with visualization tools like Looker or Tableau. Experience with modern cloud data warehouses (such as Snowflake) would be highly desirable. Excellent problem-solving ability dealing with large volumes of data will round out the ideal candidate.
- Identify and create the core data reporting system from the group up including mapping a comprehensive data catalog and creating requirements for a data warehouse, ETL and visualization tool,
- Work with cross-functional teams to research, develop and deliver data and KPI dashboards, from concept to design and implementation
- Actively participate in data and metrics requirements gathering process with business stakeholders, SMEs and end users
- Actively contribute to development of data warehouses and data model strategy
- Transformation and curation of data using complex SQL queries, stored procedures, macros, etc.
- 5+ years developing and deploying scalable data warehouse/data strategy by incorporating standard methodologies to provide accurate data reporting across an organization.
- 3+ years supporting needs of Business Intelligence teams that use Tableau, PowerBI, Sigma, or similar tools
- 3+ years working with any relational or non-relational data platform(s)
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience, in Computer Science, Data Science, Mathematics or a related field. Commensurate work experience will be considered in lieu of degree
- Significant experience with SQL
- Demonstrated ability to work with any variety of data for the purpose of retrieval, movement, transformation and storage
QuickNode is a cloud-based infrastructure company that powers the blockchain ecosystem.
Our mission is to be the indispensable utility that empowers companies and innovators globally to build next-generation, Web3 enabled businesses & applications using blockchain technology. QuickNode is backed by some of the world’s best investors including Tiger Global, Y Combinator, SoftBank, and the Seven Seven Six Fund. The QuickNode team has over 20+ years of experience building global data infrastructure.