As a Go engineer, you will be working on our backend blockchain infrastructure that handles 1B+ requests per day. You will enable new features, adding tests, writing briefs and assisting the team in architecting new features. You will be responsible for ensuring the quality of our go codebase, which drives millions of dollars in revenue.
We’re looking for a self-starter, who is communication focused with a deep sense of ownership and a team mentality to collaborate on creating cutting edge technology for our customers. You can expect to meet on a daily basis using Zoom and Slack to go over task progress and design solutions.
Ideally, you must have experience in:
- Software Development in one or more of these languages: Golang, Java, C++, Rust, Python
- Distributed Systems
- Building HTTP services
- Working with databases of all types (relational, no-sql, time-series, etc)
- Benchmarking tools to ensure your code does not slow down production traffic
- Monitoring and debugging production issues- Documenting your processes and sharing knowledge
- Linux / Bash Scripting- Web 3.0, NFT, DeFi, DAOs
- Blockchains: EVM, Solana, BSC, Bitcoin, Terra
- Popular Cloud Providers (Running Docker, K8s, etc)
- Infrastructure as code tools (Ansible, Terraform)
QuickNode is a cloud-based infrastructure company that powers the blockchain ecosystem, and our mission is to be the sole platform for developers to build Web3 businesses & applications. QuickNode is backed by some of the world’s best investors including Tiger Global, Y Combinator, SoftBank, Anthony Pompliano and 776.