Senior Manager, Digital Marketing
QuickNode is a cloud-based infrastructure company that powers the blockchain ecosystem.
Our mission is to be the indispensable utility that empowers companies and innovators globally to build next-generation, Web3 enabled businesses & applications using blockchain technology. QuickNode is backed by some of the world’s best investors including Tiger Global, Y Combinator, SoftBank, and the Seven Seven Six Fund. The QuickNode team has over 90 people maintaining high performance global data infrastructure for amazing customers serving billions of requests daily.
We are a global remote first company HQ’d in Miami, Florida.
The Senior Manager of Digital Marketing is a critical role that will partner directly with the VP of Growth Jose Casanova to drive revenue opportunities.
The primary purpose of this position is to plan, develop and implement digital marketing strategies in accordance with departmental goals, objectives, standards of performance, policies, and procedures within an agile marketing environment. This role will also ensure operational excellence, customer satisfaction, quality control, and achievement of revenue growth targets through the successful completion of departmental initiatives and management of daily internal customer and collaboration projects.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Work directly with the VP of Marketing to oversee the strategy and execution of a unique test and learn agile marketing team
- Ensure successful creation and implementation of integrated marketing strategies across digital advertising; Paid search/Paid social, Display/retargeting, SEO, email marketing, and website conversion optimization
- Build and execute testing roadmaps to drive continual optimizations, new channel growth, creative insights, and audience learnings
- Optimize the marketing mix based on performance metrics identified during testing and create plans to scale strategies where it makes sense
- Actively measure the performance of all marketing campaigns and work closely with the Analytics team to develop the digital narrative and communicate results to the broader team
- Identify areas of improvement where automation can be implemented to improve conversion
- Management of multiple digital teams and oversight of a 7-figure budget
- Manage a team with 2-4 direct reports with oversight to a larger team
- Partner with department heads and marketing leaders to gather information to understand the priorities and needs of the different segments of our business and ensure the function is aligned with their priorities, as well as the QuickNode go-to-market strategy
- Establish project goals, budgets, timelines, and measures of success for departmental projects
- Serves as digital marketing subject matter expert and point of contact for projects managed by other cross-functional teams to ensure that the department’s requirements are communicated and incorporated into solutions
- Supports marketing team members in the US by providing counsel, ongoing education, and training, and recommending digital marketing solutions to business challenges.Manages daily departmental operational tasks, including department P&L budgets and completing accounting duties
- Prepares updates, reports, and budget forecasts to inform key business leaders of the team’s progress on achieving established goals and priorities
What You’ll Bring
- The ideal candidate has previous experience developing and implementing a digital marketing strategy with high-quality results. They are considered the “glue” in the overall process as projects are prioritized and executed
- 4 yrs+ of digital program management experience
- Strong command of the digital and social media channels
- Experience working with creative teams and a solid understanding of the creative process
- Outstanding organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills (verbal/presentation/written)
- Strong leadership capabilities to advise on goal setting, vision, and resource planning to teams working through complex programs and launches
- Proven track record working with teams across multiple departments (cross-functional groups a plus)
- Ability to use effective, common Marketing tools ( e.g.Google Workspace, Asana, etc.)
We at Quicknode are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.