QuickNode is a cloud-based infrastructure company that powers the blockchain ecosystem.
Our mission is to be the indispensable utility that empowers companies and innovators globally to build next-generation, Web3 enabled businesses & applications using blockchain technology. QuickNode is backed by some of the world’s best investors including Tiger Global, Y Combinator, SoftBank, and the Seven Seven Six Fund. The QuickNode team has over 100 people maintaining high performance global data infrastructure for amazing customers serving billions of requests daily.
We are a global remote first company HQ’d in Miami, Florida.
As a Site Reliability Engineer (DevOps), you will be a part of a team that works on things like provisioning experimental capacity in new data centers, finding new ways to deploy software for us, working with teams creating new software to ensure uptime.
You will be responsible for designing, operating, scaling, and troubleshooting a large multi-region & multi-cloud infrastructure. In addition, you will be in charge of our systems remaining dependable in the face of malice, mischance or error. You will also conduct testing to ensure optimum availability and performance.
We’re looking for a self-starter, who is communication focused with a deep sense of ownership and a team mentality to collaborate on achieving the best design for our systems and infrastructure.
You can expect to meet on a daily basis to go over customer issues, task progress and design solutions.
What You’ll Bring
- 8+ years of experience as a Software Systems Engineer / DevOps / SRE
- Expertise in managing Linux hosts
- Expertise in Bash and Python
- Experience in Go development
- Experience in maintaining infrastructure as code (Terraform and preferably Ansible, but experience in Salt, Puppet or Chef is acceptable)
- Experience developing Terraform infrastructure-as-code for one or more cloud providersExperience in triaging issues in production
- Internet core protocol knowledge: DNS, TCP/SSL, HTTP, etc
- Experience with proactive alerting and monitoring systems technologies (e.g., Splunk, Grafana, ElasticSearch, Datadog)
- Experience in Web2 and Web3 application architectures
- Be organized, detail-oriented, and a clear communicator
We at Quicknode are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.