QuickNode is a cloud-based infrastructure company that powers the blockchain ecosystem.
Our mission is to be the indispensable utility that empowers companies and innovators globally to build next-generation, Web3 enabled businesses & applications using blockchain technology. QuickNode is backed by some of the world’s best investors including Tiger Global, Y Combinator, SoftBank, and the Seven Seven Six Fund. The QuickNode team has over 90 people maintaining high performance global data infrastructure for amazing customers serving billions of requests daily.
We are a global remote first company HQ’d in Miami, Florida.
We are looking for a Frontend engineer who can deliver value and impact to the team in a fast and nimble way. This engineer will be focused on internal products as well as customer facing products and working with a team of outside the box thinkers and visionaries. You will have the opportunity to work with a great deal of different technologies in the blockchain/web3 space.
What You’ll Do
- Design and implement UI/UX for both customer-facing and internal products
- Engage with product, engineering, and support teams to gather requirements for user interfaces
- Design, implement, and deploy an application end-to-end
- Demonstrate expertise in producing the most user-friendly and aesthetically appealing UI and UX from start to finish
- Building and working with RESTful APIs
- You will be involved in all the aspects of the software development cycle with focus on web development including scoping, design, implementation, testing & delivery of your products
- Design, implement, and deliver software to improve the availability, reliability, scalability, latency, security, resiliency, and efficiency of a service or feature
What You’ll Bring
- Nice to have but not required: NodeJS/GraphQL or some backend experience
- Experience testing and deploying apps
- Experience in software development with experience leading the architecture of complex production-ready systems
- Experience with object-oriented design
We at Quicknode are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.