Thrive in the low carbon & ESG economy.
Salary: $100,000 per year
Who We Are
SustainaBase’s software and services are revolutionizing the way organizations reduce carbon emissions and track sustainability efforts. As we move into a low carbon economy, we help organizations understand their operations in a dynamic, future-proof way. Our team is looking for a MERN stack developer to address web platform issues and implement new features.
- Experience with the following full stack tools: MongoDB, React, Redux, Typescript, Express, Mongoose, NodeJS
- Experience with AWS S3
- Understanding & proficiency in REST APIs
- Ability to write Unit and Integration tests to ensure the quality of code
- Experience with Agile development methods
- Experience with Git and GitHub
Additional Qualifications That Are a Plus
- Experience with serverless framework
- Experience with AWS Lambda and API Gateway
- Is responsive to change requests and feature requests
- Is comfortable and excited to be in a lean, fast-paced environment
- Is detail oriented, highly organized and thrives when it comes to planning and meeting deadlines
- Is highly self-motivated and disciplined enough to work in a virtual office setting
- Is excellent at working with and communicating with a virtual team and has good emotional intelligence
- Is proactive and willing to improve on processes and in creating feedback loops
If you would like to be considered for this position, please submit a cover letter and resume to [email protected] We are looking to fill this position as soon as possible.
US citizen or legal permanent resident (visa sponsorship not available). We are committed to being inclusive and diverse. Equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status. We will not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiting agencies and will not pay fees associated with such resumes. SustainaBase is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and mental disabilities.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com