Suzy is a growth-stage SaaS company that is disrupting the consumer market research space by helping its customers tap the power of human intelligence so they can make better decisions, informed by data and insight. We’re looking for an Enterprise Research Manager to play a key role in supporting the client success team in driving retention and upselling all of Suzy’s Tier-1 Enterprise Accounts. Some of the biggest brands in the world use our market research platform to deliver breakthrough products and experiences backed by data-driven decisions.
While your manager will own the high-level client relationships and strategy, you will handle much of the day-to-day management to set these accounts up for longevity and success with Suzy, including: programming/launching surveys and pulling reports from the Suzy platform, compiling recap decks, proposals and client reports, participating in and taking notes during onboarding and workshop calls, responding to client calls and emails, troubleshooting on the Suzy platform, and completing other tasks to support our clients’ strategy and keep them happy and engaged. To do all of this, you will become proficient in market research, an expert on the Suzy platform, and a passionate and responsive point-of-contact to your clients. In addition to working with the Client Success team, you will work closely with Suzy’s Market Research Center of Excellence to launch surveys on the Suzy platform, with the Marketing team to create account-based marketing materials, and with the Enterprise Sales Team to drive expansion at our accounts.
A special note: All Suzy team members will continue working remotely until we evaluate what future work/office scenarios look like including our brand new office space in lower Manhattan when conditions are safer.
- A strong interest in consumer insights & brand strategy, and a desire to become a Suzy Platform expert
- A get-it-done attitude and comfort in a fast-moving startup environment
- Adaptability to shifting priorities and high email volume
- Desire to take initiative, be resourceful, and find creative ways to solve problems
- Intellectual curiosity and urge to keep up with industry trends and account specific news
- A client-facing mindset, and a desire to train our clients on the Suzy Platform, and understand and support their motivations
- A desire to establish relationships both internally and externally, and a commitment to maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction
- A collaborative, hard-working team player mindset
- An instinct for commercialization and a data driven approach to account revenue growth, pulling metrics such as client usage data, customer success touch point and meeting data as well as monitoring NPS scores
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to put together impactful and insightful presentations and a razor-sharp attention to detail
- Proficiency with excel, and in compiling and synthesizing data
- 2+ years experience & success in customer-facing roles
- Survey design, programming and data analysis background
Suzy, is an always-on insights platform that allows our customers to perform rapid and trustworthy consumer research with any target consumer in minutes. It’s human intelligence on demand, so brands never have to second-guess their decisions again. Learn more at www.suzy.com.
- We take care of our employees and their families. We cover your health, dental, and vision premiums at 100%, and our 401K plan vests immediately
A friendly, fun, and collaborative work environment that allows for frequent exposure to executives and all of the startup perks you’d expect
The opportunity to make an immediate impact as a part of a fast-growing team
Suzy is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to ensure all people feel supported and connected at work.
Suzy is committed to protecting its customers, employees, partners, and the company as a whole, from damaging acts that are intentional or unintentional. Effective security is a team effort involving the participation and support of every user who interacts with company information/data and systems. It is the responsibility of each individual to help protect company information assets.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.