Swag…everyone loves to receive it
Whether it be welcoming new hires into their dream job, thanking customers for their loyalty, celebrating a community milestone, or engaging event attendees, when done right, swag is the glue that bonds brands together with the people that matter to them. But no one enjoys putting this stuff together…
The $30 Billion branded swag supply chain is a complete mess, filled with too many products, too many intermediaries, too little quality control, and not enough technology.
SwagUp is disrupting the industry by streamlining the end to end supply chain and making it available through a single platform utilizing powerful APIs and interfaces (e.g. dashboard). As the fastest growing swag company, we have made great strides towards our mission of eliminating the friction in the swag creation and distribution process. BUT we’ve just begun to scratch the surface…
And that’s where YOU come in…
We’re looking for a HR Business Partner to join our rockstar Talent + Culture team! You will partner with senior leadership and the Sr. HRBP to assess, create, and execute solutions that are aligned with SwagUp’s human resources strategy. Working on different projects including, but not limited to compliance, policies and procedures, onboarding and offboarding, training and development, employee relations, culture, and well-being.
Your mission will be to support the implementation and follow-up of our policies and procedures that are aligned with the company’s goals while guiding and communicating the strategy that comes from leadership. As an HRBP, you are an advisor and relationship builder, and will provide support and promote a positive culture.
- Be a trusted advisor to our managers, providing guidance in all aspects of HR
- Support the execution of the HR strategy and ensure the delivery of core HR services across the organization
- Effectively communicate SwagUp policies, procedures and standards to new and existing employees, including leading trainings
- Collaborate closely with the Talent & Culture team on specific/special projects
- Direct managers and employees to appropriate guidance channels and act as a point of escalation for key HR matters or issues that arise
- Develop and maintain relationships with employees, providing HR support on all matters
- 3 + years of experience as an HRBP, HR Generalist or similar role(s)
- Experience in Talent Acquisition (preferred, not required)
- Experience at an early stage startup
- Demonstrated track record of elevating HR with measurable results
- Deep knowledge and understanding of HR functions
- Self-motivated individual who strives to go above and beyond to do what’s best for our employees
- Can work simultaneously on multiple projects and thrives in a fast-moving environment where things are always changing
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to listen and empathize with others and anticipate, respond, and pivot to the needs of the employees and the business
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
- You will be a leader, influencing and empowering others to become the best version of themselves
- Proactively addressing internal situations as needed (compliance, employee-related, etc.)
- Ensure policies and procedures are updated and create a baseline for policies
- Redefine HR and what it means to SwagUp and its employees
- Ensure a culture of well-being measured by participation and constant feedback from employees
- Wake up each morning proud of the place you work and the amazing companies you get to partner with
- Join the team at a time when you can help shape the future of the company
- Unlimited PTO, we are all adults, you’re in control
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- Lots of swag!
- A performance culture that rewards results and promotes those that perform, quickly
- Equipment provided to set up a successful work environment
- Engaging Team-building activities to make a remote-first workforce feel connected
- Being part of an organization that truly believes in promoting from within, at SwagUp your growth potential is uncapped!
SwagUp welcomes and celebrates talent from all backgrounds and perspectives. Our success is directly correlated to our people, and we believe our team should reflect the diversity of the companies we partner with. As an organization, we strive to foster an inclusive, diverse environment where we all work towards a common goal! #tothemoon
To apply for this job please visit swagup.breezy.hr.