Swag…everyone loves to receive it
Whether it be welcoming new hires into their dream job, thanking customers for their loyalty, celebrating a community milestone, or engaging event attendees, when done right, swag is the glue that bonds brands together with the people that matter to them. But no one enjoys putting this stuff together…
The $30 billion branded swag supply chain is a complete mess, filled with too many products, too many intermediaries, too little quality control, and not enough technology.
SwagUp is disrupting the industry by streamlining the end to end supply chain and making it available through a single platform utilizing powerful APIs and interfaces (e.g. dashboard). As the fastest growing swag company, we have made great strides towards our mission of eliminating the friction in the swag creation and distribution process. BUT we’ve just begun to scratch the surface
And that’s where YOU come in…
SwagUp is looking for a People Operations Coordinator to support our Talent + Culture team in creating and maintaining a stellar employee experience…
As a People Operations Coordinator at SwagUp, you’ll wear many hats and be committed to our employee experience. SwagUp is rapidly growing, with no plans of slowing down anytime soon! Our best asset is our people, and we need someone who is dedicated to cultivating meaningful employee relationships to ensure everyone on our rocketship is happy!
You’ll be a part of a small, but mighty team committed to big results. As we build our Talent + Culture team, our People Operations Coordinator will be responsible for providing the operational support necessary to build and scale our People infrastructure, programs, processes, and culture initiatives.
- Provide administrative and operational support for all people processes from new hire entry and onboarding to employee changes and departures
- Ensure and maintain data integrity in our HR and TA systems with a high level of accuracy
- Support people programs involving employee experience, virtual events, engagement, learning & development, performance management, employee relations and recognition
- Research and generate reports for our Talent + Culture team
- Be a culture champion of SwagUp
- 1-2 years of experience in administrative support positions (preferably in a startup and/or HR environment)
- Experience with Microsoft Office and/or Google Suite including Excel/Sheets, Word/Docs and PowerPoint/Slides
- Strong attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple priorities while wearing many hats
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise discretion
- Thrives in a fast-paced hyper-growth environment
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to listen and empathize with others and anticipate, respond, and pivot to the needs of the employees and business
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
- Own administrative and operational tasks for our Talent & Culture team with minimal oversight
- Correspond and enter data with a high level of accuracy
- Gain the trust and respect of our employees
- Wake up each morning proud of the place you work and the amazing companies you get to partner with
- Join the team at a time when you can help shape the future of the company
- Unlimited PTO, we are all adults, you’re in control
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life insurance
- Lots of swag!
- A performance culture that rewards results and promotes those that perform, quickly
- Equipment provided to set up a successful work environment
- Engaging Team-building activities to make a remote-first workforce feel connected
- Being part of an organization that truly believes in promoting from within, at SwagUp your growth potential is uncapped!
SwagUp welcomes and celebrates talent from all backgrounds and perspectives. Our success is directly correlated to our people, and we believe our team should reflect the diversity of the companies we partner with. As an organization, we strive to foster an inclusive, diverse environment where we all work towards a common goal! #tothemoon
To apply for this job please visit swagup.breezy.hr.