Swag…everyone loves to receive it
Whether it be welcoming new hires into their dream job, thanking customers for their loyalty, celebrating a community milestone, or engaging event attendees, when done right, swag is the glue that bonds brands together with the people that matter to them. But no one enjoys putting this stuff together…
The $30 Billion branded swag supply chain is a complete mess, filled with too many products, too many intermediaries, too little quality control, and not enough technology.
SwagUp is disrupting the industry by streamlining the end to end supply chain and making it available through a single platform utilizing powerful APIs and interfaces (e.g. dashboard). As the fastest growing swag company, we have made great strides towards our mission of eliminating the friction in the swag creation and distribution process. BUT we’ve just begun to scratch the surface…
And that’s where YOU come in…
SwagUp is looking for a Customer Success, Onboarding Specialist. The Onboarding Specialist is a new and critical role at SwagUp, as it will sit at the crossroads of user experience, growth and product. As we continue to evolve and enhance the product we want our customers and users to go end to end on the platform; from lead, to order, to pay. In order for this to happen we need onboarding specialists to introduce prospects to our technology, train them on how to utilize it, identify gaps in the process and provide a tight feedback loop to Growth leadership.
- Act as the main point of contact and product expert during your customers first 30-90 days
- Engage with during their prospecting journey to drive product adoption
- Onboard and educate clients on the SwagUp Dashboard
- Provide clients with Dashboard tours and help them place their first order
- Ensure customers set their Dashboard up in the most efficient way possible
- Identify gaps in the experience that causes confusion or prevents the user from moving forward
- Help develop and implement industry leading onboarding processes that delight new customers
- Collaborate with Growth and Product teams to provide feedback on opportunities and gaps
- Close small dollar value deals, by helping the customer through the process
- +1 years of customer-facing experience, preferably at a SaaS company
- Track record for building and nurturing relationships with multiple stakeholders and customers
- Thoughtful verbal and written communication through a variety of channels
- Passion for technology and driving product improvements
- Experience working in CRM tools, experience with Salesforce a plus
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
- Ability to work in a very fast paced, ever changing environment
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Work from a place of empathy and patience, both internally and externally
- Must be coachable, willing to learn, and grow
- Strong collaboration and cooperation skills
- Confident and comfortable to share ideas and perspectives up stream
- Wake up each morning proud of the place you work and the amazing companies you get to partner with
- Join the team at a time when you can help shape the future of the company
- Unlimited PTO, we are all adults, you’re in control
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life insurance
- Lots of swag!
- A performance culture that rewards results and promotes those that perform, quickly
- Equipment provided to set up a successful work environment
- Engaging Team-building activities to make a remote-first workforce feel connected
- Being part of an organization that truly believes in promoting from within, at SwagUp your growth potential is uncapped!
SwagUp welcomes and celebrates talent from all backgrounds and perspectives. Our success is directly correlated to our people, and we believe our team should reflect the diversity of the companies we partner with. As an organization, we strive to foster an inclusive, diverse environment where we all work towards a common goal! #tothemoon
To apply for this job please visit swagup.breezy.hr.