As a leader of our technology and security remote operations teams (TOC/SOC), you must be a curious and strategic technology leader with a proven track record for driving transformation and operational excellence with creativity and resolve. You also must be able to build, motivate and empower results-driven teams through business and technology change in highly complex and ever evolving environment.
Ideally, you bring a mix of business acumen and technical understanding and apply widely used models and methodologies such as ITIL, IT4IT and Lean Six Sigma to implement and improve fit for purpose processes.
Areas of Expertise:
- Technology Service Management
- Technology Operations
- Technology Collaboration & Modern/Remote Workplace
- Process Development and Governance
- Vendor Management
We need you to have experience with:
- Managing mission critical platforms that need to operate 24/7, 99.99% of the time
- 10-15 years of experience managing complex environments, building and scaling teams
- Working with different frameworks, tools, and services even if you have not worked with them before
- Being in a fast paced environment and enjoy building teams/products from ground zero
- Best practices in engineering, security, and technology operations
- Scaling and migrating systems in a very-changing environment that allows for little to no downtime
- Curiosity and interest in understanding Web3 and Blockchain
The successful candidate will own the definition and measurement of our core technology key principles:
a) Availability ⇒ 99.99% for the most critical platforms and supported chains, 99.99x% for less critical chains, 99.9% for other platforms.
b) Reliability metrics such as bill/collect funds accurately, board effectively, measure product release KPI accurately and effectively
c) Security metrics such ongoing SOC2 compliance, NIST scores
d) Performance metrics and criteria
The successful candidate will work collaboratively across the engineering, service, technology and product leaders to continuously raise our scores and improve all of our capabilities.
We’re looking for a self-starter, who is communication focused with a deep sense of ownership and a team mentality.
You will work closely and be a colleague of some of the brightest and best Blockchain Service enablement professionals including Manuel Kreutz, Thomas Ellison, Carl DiClementi, and Laurence Vandeyar and reporting into Mauro Delazeri.
QuickNode is a cloud-based infrastructure company that powers the blockchain ecosystem.
Our mission is to be the indispensable utility that empowers companies and innovators globally to build next-generation, Web3 enabled businesses & applications using blockchain technology. QuickNode is backed by some of the world’s best investors including Tiger Global, Y Combinator, SoftBank, and the Seven Seven Six Fund, and the team has more than 20+ years of experience building global data infrastructure.