Technical Project Manager
Website https://twitter.com/MirrorMegaverse The Mirror
The Mirror: Tomorrow's Gaming Platform
We aim to build a fun, values-driven culture of honesty and integrity where we have a blast and laugh a ton. We’re a gaming company and so we hope you like gaming! This will require tons of work from a highly motivated and driven individual, but it will all be handsomely rewarded. We value your time and hope that the time you’re with us will have a strong, positive, pivotal impact on your career with a great memories and skills gained. We want The Mirror to be a place where people achieve new heights and we highly encourage everyone to expand their skillsets through learning, pair programming, open-source contributions, and more. We look out for one another as a team, seek to bring out the best in all of us, challenge each other, and grow.
Our founding team brings in experience from SpaceX, university-level software development teaching, being a captain in the army, numerous venture-backed startups, and more. We’re grateful to be backed by some of the best investors in the world.
We’re located in South Florida: This is a hybrid in-person role at our office 2-3 days/week.
We’re looking for:
- A self-starter and go-getter who can be given high-level direction
- Someone who has a good “feel” for providing direction for multiple teams and helping engineers be productive
- Someone with great attention to detail and dives deep into things they don’t know
- Someone with great communication skills, both written and verbal
- Past technical project management experience
- Technical knowledge is a must in at least 1 software domain (ideally game development, but any software development counts)
If you’re interested, please send…
- Your resume
- Past projects you’ve worked on
- A 60+ second Loom video introducing yourself and telling us why you want to work at The Mirror
Thank you for checking us out!
Jared McCluskey and The Mirror Team
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org