Website Zumba Fitness
The largest branded fitness program in the world!
GREAT PEOPLE. GREAT WORKOUT. GREAT PERKS.
As the largest branded fitness program in the world, Zumba® brings millions of people together every single day. We take the “work” out of “workout,” combining fun, fitness, and a serious dose of happiness in every class. And being part of our close-knit Home Office fam is JUST. AS. AWESOME.
Why #TeamZumba? Why Not!
- We’re an innovative company that exports joy around the world. Trust us, you TOTALLY wanna be a part of that!
- Come as you are! Our casual dress code allows you to express yourself, whether jeans are your jam or activewear is more your speed.
- Know you’re making a real difference in people’s lives (and you’ll have a blast while doing it).
Share your passion and creativity with a team that feels like family. Here, it’s kinda like Cheers, everybody DOES know your name.
- They’re not regular Town Halls. They’re cool Town Halls. When we get together to hear the latest from our CEO, we couple it with bowling, karaoke, and dance battles.
- Competitive salaries, 401k matching, and awesome healthcare benefits. But that should go without saying.
- Get immersed in the #ZumbaLife mega fast. You’ll get instant access to FREE Zumba® and STRONG by Zumba® Instructor Trainings and membership in the Zumba Instructor Network (ZIN™) and SYNC, plus receive suh-weet discounts on our Zumba® Wear apparel.
- We love a good viral video trend. Check out our Mannequin Challenge and Harlem Shake videos on our Zumba® Home Office Instagram page. They’ll definitely bring the lols.
- You’ll become intimately familiar with every reggaeton song… like… EVER. You’ll learn to love it, we promise!
Open to remote opportunities to people who live in the following states: Florida, Texas, Utah, North Carolina, Colorado, Massachusetts, and Washington State.
OVERALL JOB PURPOSE/OBJECTIVE:
Develop and maintain service-oriented, distributed applications to enable our instructors and members to be successful. Work with Product Managers, Lead Software Engineers, and Designers to solve real problems and deliver quality applications.
- Write modular, maintainable code without guidance on a wide variety of application platforms including E-commerce, streaming audio and video platforms, customer-facing APIs, a variety of member benefit applications, and internal tools.
- Clearly communicate technical details to colleagues.
- Work within a team on simultaneous projects while remaining focused on delivering quality and good software design.
- Provide thorough and timely code reviews.
- Take ownership of tasks and user stories from development to post-deployment. Identify blockers and assist colleagues in testing and deploying code to production.
- Show a strong sense of customer empathy and a desire to influence the applications you build.
Other duties and special projects may be assigned.
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
- Minimum 3 years of software engineering design and development experience.
- Experience with web frameworks and building distributed web applications.
- Schema design experience with MySQL or equivalent database technology.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrate Zumba Core Values and engender these positive behaviors within the team.
- Experience with PHP or equivalent backend language.
- Experience with Agile methodologies, continuous integration, and continuous delivery.
- Strong documentation skills.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.ultipro.com.