Working from real life case studies, we will review:
- What is Data Science?
- How is it used?
- Key tools and processes data scientists use.
- How to get started in Data Science.
What will this remote learning experience be like?
- Ask questions and interact with peers and expert instructors —all in real time. Collaborate via live chatbox and Q&A.
- Complete hands-on coursework in an online classroom designed to keep you engaged and focused.
- Gain accountability and guidance from your instructor and fellow classmates to help you turn skills into career success.
NOTE: A small percentage of participants may not receive emails from us due to some domains blocking our automated emails. If you do not receive sign in instructions within 1 hour of the livestream, please email [email protected] and our team will send sign in instructions right away.
- Learn what data scientists do and the types of problems they solve.
- Walk through the typical data science workflow and see how the pros identify powerful business predictions.
- Explore key tools and processes data scientists use to analyze, visualize, and model data.
- Apply what you’ve learned to a data set to produce your own recommendations.
Chart your own career path.