You must reserve your spot on the event page to secure your ticket: https://brainstation.io/miami/intro-day/ux-design
BrainStation’s Intro Day is an immersive, one-day learning experience, designed to give aspiring UX Designers of all levels a chance to explore bootcamp learning and find out more about one of the most in-demand jobs in tech. This immersive experience is designed for individuals considering the UX Design Bootcamp, and is an incredible opportunity to learn from BrainStation Lead Educators, engage with alumni, meet hiring partner organizations, and tour the BrainStation Miami campus.
As a participant, you will:
– Start practicing user experience design fundamentals by completing a project.
– Learn about UX Design career paths and hear the personal stories of successful UX Designers.
– Connect with aspiring Designers who share the same career goals.
– Hear from BrainStation alumni and hiring partners about what it takes to thrive as a UX Designer.
– Johanna Mikkola, Vice President, General Manager at BrainStation Miami
– Sarah Nohe, Director of Digital Customer Experience at Restaurant Brands International
Intro Day Agenda
9:30 AM – Check-in
10:00 AM – Intro and Welcome to BrainStation
10:30 AM – Alumni Panel
11:15 AM – User Experience Design Session 1
12:30 PM – Lunch
1:00 PM – User Experience Design Session 2
2:00 PM – Industry Partner Panel
2:45 PM – Wrap Up
Register today to secure your spot!
Read more about BrainStation’s UX Design Bootcamp here: https://brainstation.io/miami/ux-design-bootcamp