You must reserve your spot on the event page to secure your ticket: https://brainstation.io/miami/intro-day/web-development
BrainStation’s Intro Day is an immersive, one-day learning experience, designed to give aspiring Developers of all levels a chance to explore bootcamp learning and learn more about one of the most in-demand jobs in tech. This immersive experience is designed for individuals considering the Web Development Bootcamp, and is an incredible opportunity to learn from BrainStation Lead Educators, engage with alumni, meet hiring partner organizations, and tour the BrainStation Miami campus.
As a participant, you will:
– Write your first lines of code and learn web development fundamentals by completing a project.
– Learn about web development career paths and hear the personal stories of successful Software Developers.
– Connect with aspiring Developers who share the same career goals.
– Hear from BrainStation alumni and hiring partners about what it takes to thrive as a Developer.
– Johanna Mikkola, Vice President, General Manager at BrainStation Miami
– Cece Claridge, Educator, Web Development at BrainStation
– Joe Yeung, Senior Software Engineering Manager at GE
– William Kennedy, DC Solution Analyst at Deloitte
– Gonzalo Figueroa, Director, User Experience Research, Digital Design and Accessibility at TracFone Wireless Inc.
– Zach Swerdzewski, Product Designer IV at Cognizant Softvision
Intro Day Agenda
9:30 am: Check-in and Breakfast
10:00 am: Introduction to BrainStation
10:30 am: Why Code?
10:35 am: Coding Session 1
11:45 am: Industry Partner Panel
12:30 pm: Lunch
1:00 pm: Coding Session 2
2:00 pm: Alumni Panel
3:00 pm Coding Session 3
Register today to secure your spot!
Read more about BrainStation’s Web Development Bootcamp here: https://brainstation.io/course/online/remote-web-development-bootcamp