About This Event
The outbreak of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) may be stressful for people for any number of reasons. Fear and anxiety about this disease and its impact on individuals and their families can be overwhelming. Data has shown stress during an infectious disease outbreak can include: fear and worry about your own health and the health of your loved ones, changes in sleep or eating patterns, worsening of chronic health problems, worsening of mental health conditions, and increased use of alcohol, tobacco, or other drugs.
In this panel, we talk to mental health and wellness practitioners to discuss a combination of steps to improve your emotional health on your own and seeking professional support and treatment while you work from home (wfh).
- What is self-care? What are some ways to start?
- How do we create safe and productive spaces at home?
- Tips on how to manage space, privacy, and time for a better peace of mind
- What is the wfh culture like for people who usually don’t wfh and how is this impacting them?
- What are companies doing to help their teams not only adjust, but thrive in this new wfh environment?