Learn how your product can be the main driver of growth and why this approach has been used by successful startups like Slack, Dropbox, Zoom, and many others.
Join us remotely on October 5 – 9 to learn how your startup can build a repeatable playbook to acquire, retain & grow customers.
At the end of the week, we will select two startups that will be offered an opportunity to join our Growth Accelerator Program, which includes a $100k investment (pending due diligence).
Applications due by September 30.
Why participate in Product-Led Growth Week?
You and your co-founders will have the chance to hear how TheVentureCity approaches Product-Led Growth.
Having come from high-growth companies like Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, Pinterest, eBay and others, our team has spent the last several years guiding 40+ startups through TheVentureCity’s intensive five-month Growth Accelerator program.
Along the way we have continually refined our approach to growing startups based on extensive trial-and-error and pattern matching. Product-Led Growth Week is an opportunity for us to share the highlights with you in a condensed format.
Over the five days, you will learn how we think about things like…
- Moving quickly
- Designing the product in a user-centric way
- Making the product the centerpiece of the go-to market strategy
- Acquiring and retaining customers
- Making data-driven decisions
Dates and Details:
This program is 100% cash and equity-free. Even better, at the end of the program we will select two participating startups to join our Growth Accelerator Program which includes a $100k investment, pending a due-diligence process.
- Dates: Monday, October 5th – Friday, October 9th
- Time Commitment: ~ 3 hours per day broken into a 1.5 hour morning session (11am – 12:30pm EST) and a 1.5 hour afternoon session (2:30pm – 4pm EST)
- Location: This program is fully remote. Join us from anywhere with adequate bandwidth!