DoorLoop, a Miami-based rental property management software startup, today announced it has raised $10 million in seed funding from its founders and private investors and will use funding for further investment in its technology platform, marketing and hiring. The proptech startup also announced its public launch and is hiring.
Landlords, property managers, and management companies use DoorLoop to automate the management processes, including listing units, screening, rent collection, maintenance requests and moving out tenants. The company says it is the only all-in-one platform with a QuickBooks online integration and soon an open API to sync with thousands of apps for unlimited customization possibilities. DoorLoop began offering the platform earlier this year, and DoorLoop is already helping landlords manage tens of thousands of units in over 100 countries, the company said.
“Prior to DoorLoop, there wasn’t an easy and affordable software platform available to manage our own rentals, collect rent, and grow our portfolios,” said CEO Ori Tamuz, one of the six co-founders of DoorLoop. “The software we tried was complicated and expensive and offered very little transparency. Additionally, many of the platforms were built 15 years ago with old technology and design, so we knew we could do better, and that’s exactly what we did.”
DoorLoop currently has 26 fulltime employees – including 20 in its Miami headquarters – and 12 part-time employees, said co-founder and CMO David Bitton. In addition to Miami, the startup has offices in Tel-Aviv and London.
“We’ve been live since April and have already signed up tens of thousands of units to our platform. We’ve won numerous awards for the highest reviews,” said Bitton.
DoorLoop, which joins a growing proptech scene in Miami, was founded by serial entrepreneurs. Tamuz was co-founder of Nova Point of Sale and PracticePanther, two SaaS companies that were acquired and continue to be market leaders. Bitton, a five-time entrepreneur, co-founded and was CEO of PracticePanther, the law practice management software. In fact, three of DoorLoop’s co-founders have worked together for the last 10 years.
The company is offering 50% off its software for the rest of the year. It’s also hiring, with six open roles in Miami.
READ MORE RECENT VENTURE NEWS ON REFRESH:
- Crypto data startup Amberdata raises $15M led by Citi
- Hospitality-tech startup co-founded by Tiger Woods raises $10M
- SoftBank commits another $3B to Latin America’s tech boom
- RECUR scores $50M to develop sports-focused NFT marketplace
- $1.26B in VC went to Miami area startups in 1st 2H likely will be even stronger.
To see more recent #MiamiTech financing rounds at a glance, see Refresh Miami’s ongoing list here.
Follow @ndahlberg on Twitter and email her at email@example.com
- To empower 100K+ blockchain developers, QuickNode launches Web3 infrastructure marketplace - September 22, 2022
- TheVentureCity launches free data analysis platform to help startups scale faster - September 22, 2022
- Miami Dade College’s new AI Center poised to become a hub for tech training - September 20, 2022